The sensor's design also includes an expanded phase-detection autofocus system, which now has 425 selectable points that cover nearly the entire sensor area. This AF system delivers faster, more accurate focusing performance along with low-light sensitivity down to EV -3. Complementing the imaging and focusing capabilities, an updated X-Processor 4 is also featured, and delivers faster focus response for subject tracking and also supports Face- and Eye-Detection AF when working in AF-C mode and when recording video.
The X-Processor 4 also utilizes four CPU units for faster image processing and it benefits overall performance with faster AF and tracking speeds. Quick continuous shooting is possible, up to 8 fps with a mechanical shutter or 30 fps with an electronic shutter and a 1.25x crop, and internal UHD 4K30 video recording with F-Log is also supported.
The X-T30 also includes the F-Log gamma setting, which provides a flat picture for use in advanced color grading software during editing. This maximizes the potential dynamic range in difficult scenes and image adjustments can be made, as well, to highlight tone, shadow tone, color, and sharpness. When working in F-Log, an updated noise reduction algorithm is available along with 4K inter-frame noise reduction, and the minimum sensitivity has been lowered to ISO 640 to suit working in a broader range of scene types.
- A bright and clear means for eye-level viewing, a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder offers a 0.62x magnification with a fast refresh rate, wide viewing angle, and adjustable diopter settings. The viewfinder remains blackout free while shooting up to the top 30 fps shooting rate, and a unique Sports Finder Mode can also be employed, which highlights a 16.6MP crop area of the sensor in order to allow you to see outside of the image frame.
- In addition to the EVF. a rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot LCD touchscreen is available for intuitive live view shooting, playback and review, and settings adjustment and menu navigation. The screen has a two-way tilting design, too, to suit working from high and low angles regardless if shooting with a horizontal or vertical orientation.
- The top plate incorporates a series of dials and levers for fast, intuitive control over exposure settings, including a shutter speed dial that offers direct shutter speed adjustment, a mode dial, and an exposure compensation dial to choose +/- 3 EV in 1/3 steps, while a command dial position expands the range to +/- 5 EV for further control.
- Front and rear command dials integrate a push function for easier use and settings selection and function buttons can be assigned to control a range of settings.
- A dedicated Focus Lever provides faster, more intuitive control over selecting specific focus points while shooting.
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.2 low energy allows you to wirelessly share images to a mobile device or use the device to remotely control the camera.
Film Simulation and Grain Effect Modes
Please allow us up to 3 working days to process all non-fragrance orders that are showing as in stock. If the order is urgent, please follow up the order with a free phone call to our online team 0800 20 20 91.
Fragrances ordered before 1:00pm will go out the same day intended for next day delivery nationwide*. T&C's apply.Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions page for full details around free overnight delivery.
Hot Deal orders: All ‘Hot Deal’ items (The product name is followed by (HD)) require 7 to 12 working days for delivery as these are back ordered items and subject to availability. If the product is not available it can take longer than 12 working days and you are eligible for a full refund thereafter, prior to this, a 10% charge will be applied to the refund as these products are ordered in specifically for you. You will receive weekly emails to update you on your purchase indicating the next expected delivery date. We may not be in touch straight away as we will only email you once we have updated information to share.
Back ordered products: These items will say 'Order Now' on our website and will not say 'In Stock' or have an "HD" in the title. These orders require 7 to 12 working days for delivery and are subject to availability. You may cancel at any time for a full refund. You will receive weekly emails to update you on the progress of your order. We may not be in touch straight away as we will only email you once we have updated information to share.
Please do contact us at [email protected] if you have any queries regarding your order.
* Please refer to delivery page for full information.
General Returns Please choose carefully as we are not obliged to refund or exchange due to a change of mind as per the Consumer Guarantees Act.
For Online Purchases: You can return an item for a full refund within 7 working days providing the item is in the same condition it was in when purchased i.e. Brand New. Once an item has been used* it cannot be returned for a refund. Items must be returned with all included accessories and packaging. You MUST have the original receipt for a refund, without this receipt we will not refund the item or accept it into service. If an item is faulty, it will fall under our Warranty Policy as described below and will not be eligible for a refund. We do not sell used items and will not accept any item with any indication that it was used. In such cases, the item will be returned to the purchaser.
Backorderd and Hot Deal Item Return Policy: All ‘Hot Deal’ orders are specifically ordered in on your behalf. If you choose to cancel the order after it has been placed and falls inside the stated 12 working day delivery time frame, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 10% of the order total or $20 whichever is greater. Hot Deal product names on our website end in (HD) to indicate this is a ‘Hot Deal’. We will get in touch at least once a week to update you on your order, if you do not wish to wait after 12 working days we will refund you the full amount. Normal back ordered items (These are products that are simply out of stock) do not incur a cancellation fee and can be cancelled at any time.
Please Note: All returns are subject to inspection by ourselves and/or our service department. Returned products must be in the same condition as received including all packaging and accessories, items must be completely unused. Faulty items will be covered under our Warranty Policy. Refunds will be performed using the same method as original payment. However, if paid by cash, we may need an EFTPOS card to refund to, as we may not have sufficient cash to perform the refund. Refunds will not be issued if it has been more than 7 days since the date of purchase.
Online orders and the 7 day return policy. The 7 day return period for online orders begins on the date of shipment and only includes working days as the online store is not open over weekends. For our full Returns Policy, please view here.
Final Sale Items Return Policy
Final Sale items cannot be returned for a refund, store credit or exchange. If you return a Final Sale item to us, it will be shipped back to you at your expense. Consumables such as batteries are also considered Final Sale and are therefore non-returnable. If there is an issue with a Final Sale item that you have received, please contact us here.
* Mobile Phones - A mobile phone is considered to be used if a SIM card has been inserted into the phone.
Write Your Own Review
Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)