The aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, HAIII military grade hard-anodizing paired and IPX-8 waterproofing mean this light is durable and reliable while the rear tripod connector adds an extra level of usability. This flashlight is a great tool to have whether you're working in law enforcement, taking some nighttime photography, or participating in outdoor sports such as camping, hiking or caving.
- LED: 4 x Cree XP-L HI V3 LEDs
- Battery: 4 x 18650
- Maximum Output: 3600 lumens
- Reflector: PDOT
- Turbo: 3600 lumens / 1 h
- High: 1500 lumens / 3 h 15 min
- Medium: 500 lumens / 7 h 15 min
- Low: 210 lumens / 21 h
- Lower: 5 lumens / 610 h
- Special Modes: Strobe, SOS, Location Beacon
- Peak Beam Intensity: 252,000 cd
- Beam Distance: 1096 yards /1003m
- Size: 7.17 inch (L) x 3.5 inch (Head D) x 2.09 inch (Body D)
- Weight: 17.85 oz (506 g)(without battery)
- Material: Aluminum alloy with type III Hard Anodizing
- Waterproof: IPX8, 2m ( waterproof and submersible)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 m
- Utilizes 4 x CREE XP-L HI V3 LEDs
- Maximum Output up to 3600 Lumens
- Advanced temperature regulation (ATR) technology -thermal protection circuit prevents overheating
- Dual switch user interface ensures one-handed easy operation
- Eight rapidly switchable brightness levels and modes to select from
- Direct access to ultra-low or turbo ensures flexibility and convenience
- High efficiency circuit board provides max runtime up to 610 hours.
- Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power (patented)
- Rear tripod connector gives extra functionality
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Power indicator's secondary function displays battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V)
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage from incorrectly inserted batteries
- Stainless steel bezel ring protects core components from damage
- Constructed from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- Sturdy HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (submersible to two meters)
- Tail stand capability
Please allow us up to 5 working days to process all non-fragrance orders that are showing as in stock. If the order is urgent, please follow up the order with a free phone call to our online team 0800 20 20 91.
Fragrances ordered before 1:00pm will go out the same day intended for next day delivery nationwide*. T&C's apply.Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions page for full details around free overnight delivery.
Hot Deal orders: All ‘Hot Deal’ items (The product name is followed by (HD)) require 7 to 12 working days for delivery as these are back ordered items and subject to availability. If the product is not available it can take longer than 12 working days and you are eligible for a full refund thereafter, prior to this, a 10% charge will be applied to the refund as these products are ordered in specifically for you. You will receive weekly emails to update you on your purchase indicating the next expected delivery date. We may not be in touch straight away as we will only email you once we have updated information to share.
Back ordered products: These items will say 'Order Now' on our website and will not say 'In Stock' or have an "HD" in the title. These orders require 7 to 12 working days for delivery and are subject to availability. You may cancel at any time for a full refund. You will receive weekly emails to update you on the progress of your order. We may not be in touch straight away as we will only email you once we have updated information to share.
Please do contact us at email@example.com if you have any queries regarding your order.
* Please refer to delivery page for full information.
General Returns Please choose carefully as we are not obliged to refund or exchange due to a change of mind as per the Consumer Guarantees Act.
For Online Purchases: You can return an item for a refund minus a 10% restock fee, within 7 working days providing the item is in the same condition it was in when purchased i.e. Brand New. Once an item has been used* it cannot be returned for a refund. Items must be returned with all included accessories and packaging. You MUST have the original receipt for a refund, without this receipt we will not refund the item or accept it into service. If an item is faulty, it will fall under our Warranty Policy as described below and will not be eligible for a refund. We do not sell used items and will not accept any item with any indication that it was used. In such cases, the item will be returned to the purchaser.
Please Note: All returns are subject to inspection by ourselves and/or our service department. Online orders will be subject to a restock fee. The restock fee will be 10% of the order value. Returned products must be in the same condition as received including all packaging and accessories, items must be completely unused. Faulty items will be covered under our Warranty Policy. Refunds will be performed using the same method as original payment. However, if paid by cash, we may need an EFTPOS card to refund to, as we may not have sufficient cash to perform the refund. Refunds will not be issued if it has been more than 7 days since the date of purchase. Online orders and the 7 day return policy The 7 day return period for online orders begins on the date of shipment and only includes working days as the online store is not open over weekends. For our full Returns Policy, please view here.
* Mobile Phones - A mobile phone is considered to be used if a SIM card has been inserted into the phone.