- FDSR (Field Disturbance Sensor Rejection) combats false alerts caused by collision avoidance and blind spot detection systems in newer vehicles
- TFSR (Traffic Flow Sensor Rejection) helps eliminate alerts from radar based traffic flow sensors
- INTERNAL GPS provides speed information and red light and speed camera location - updatable via USB
- DETECTS EUROPEAN LASER GUNS Trafficpatrol XR, Reigl, Jenoptik, Laveg, Truspeed and more
- RED OLED TEXT DISPLAY provides better contrast, brightness and color. Shows alerts detected, engaged modes and digital signal strength in text format (i.e. HIGHWAY or Ka9).
- Ka NARROW MODE looks only for the following Ka Frequencies: 34.0 GHz and 34.3 GHz
- SELECTABLE LASER MODES allow selection of multiple pulse rate segments including TRAFFIPATROL XR, LISD, and laser guns with STEALTH MODES
- X/K FILTER MODES offer multiple levels of signal processing to reduce false alerts caused by some radar detectors.
- Ka FILTER MODES offer multiple levels of signal processing to reduce false alerts caused by some radar detectors
- WHISTLER EXCLUSIVE LASER SIGNATURE ID (LSID) Laser Identifier indicates the Pulses Per Second (PPS) transmitted by Speed Laser or other forms of laser sources.
- POP™ MODE DETECTION advanced speed detection capability responds to brief bursts of radar
- ALERT PERISCOPES LED’s on top of the unit provide additional visual alert
- SELECTABLE TONE ALERTS allow choice of tones providing distinct audible alerts for bands received
- 360° MAXX COVERAGE detects from front, sides, and rear
- 3 CITY MODES (City, City 1, City 2) reduce the annoyance of false alerts
- HIGH GAIN LENS provides increased field of view which means better range
- STAY ALERT™ Whistler’s exclusive feature that tests your alertness on long trips
- DIM / DARK MODES reduce the illumination of the display. When in dark mode, the display is turned off during an alert then remains off for 20 more seconds before returning to its dimmer setting.
- QUIET / AUTO QUIET MODES silence audio alerts
- ALERT PRIORITY displays most important signal when more than one is detected
- SETTING SAVER saves personalized settings when unit is turned off
- SELECTABLE VEHICLE BATTERY SAVER allows you to customize the automatic shut down feature
- VG-2 DETECTION when feature is engaged the unit will alert to VG-2 when detected
Please allow us up to 5 working days to process all non-fragrance orders that are showing as in stock. If the order is urgent, please follow up the order with a free phone call to our online team 0800 20 20 91.
Fragrances ordered before 1:00pm will go out the same day intended for next day delivery nationwide*. T&C's apply.Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions page for full details around free overnight delivery.
Hot Deal orders: All ‘Hot Deal’ items (The product name is followed by (HD)) require 7 to 12 working days for delivery as these are back ordered items and subject to availability. If the product is not available it can take longer than 12 working days and you are eligible for a full refund thereafter, prior to this, a 10% charge will be applied to the refund as these products are ordered in specifically for you. You will receive weekly emails to update you on your purchase indicating the next expected delivery date. We may not be in touch straight away as we will only email you once we have updated information to share.
Back ordered products: These items will say 'Order Now' on our website and will not say 'In Stock' or have an "HD" in the title. These orders require 7 to 12 working days for delivery and are subject to availability. You may cancel at any time for a full refund. You will receive weekly emails to update you on the progress of your order. We may not be in touch straight away as we will only email you once we have updated information to share.
Please do contact us at email@example.com if you have any queries regarding your order.
* Please refer to delivery page for full information.
General Returns Please choose carefully as we are not obliged to refund or exchange due to a change of mind as per the Consumer Guarantees Act.
For Online Purchases: You can return an item for a full refund within 7 working days providing the item is in the same condition it was in when purchased i.e. Brand New. Once an item has been used* it cannot be returned for a refund. Items must be returned with all included accessories and packaging. You MUST have the original receipt for a refund, without this receipt we will not refund the item or accept it into service. If an item is faulty, it will fall under our Warranty Policy as described below and will not be eligible for a refund. We do not sell used items and will not accept any item with any indication that it was used. In such cases, the item will be returned to the purchaser.
Please Note: All returns are subject to inspection by ourselves and/or our service department. Online orders will be subject to a restock fee. The restock fee will be the larger of $20 or 10% of the order value. Returned products must be in the same condition as received including all packaging and accessories, items must be completely unused. Faulty items will be covered under our Warranty Policy. Refunds will be performed using the same method as original payment. However, if paid by cash, we may need an EFTPOS card to refund to, as we may not have sufficient cash to perform the refund. Refunds will not be issued if it has been more than 7 days since the date of purchase. Online orders and the 7 day return policy The 7 day return period for online orders begins on the date of shipment and only includes working days as the online store is not open over weekends. For our full Returns Policy, please view here.
* Mobile Phones - A mobile phone is considered to be used if a SIM card has been inserted into the phone.