16.1MP Live MOS Sensor & TruePic VIII Image Processor
In order to create high-resolution imagery, the OM-D E-M10 Mark III is blessed with a Four Thirds 16.1MP Live MOS Sensor and the Dual Quad-Core TruePic VIII Image Processor, a combination designed to maximize speed and quality. It helps users create sharp photos and video in a wide range of situations using sensitivities ranging from ISO 200-25600, and which can be extended to ISO 100-25600. It also provides an electronic shutter function for faster shutter speeds and completely silent operation and can record uncompressed 12-bit raw image files.
UHD 4K Video Recording
The added processing power of the TruePic VIII provides the E-M10 Mark III with greater video capabilities in addition to stills, this time permitting the creation of high-resolution UHD 4K video at up to 30p. Users can enjoy a high bit rate of 102 Mbps for crisp, detailed imagery and there are options for both NTSC and PAL frame rates. Full HD and HD recording features increased speed with options in Full HD for up to 60p and high-speed HD 720p at up to 120 fps.
In addition to video recording, a Time-lapse Movie mode is also available for recording up to 4K UHD resolution with a 5 fps shooting rate to highlight subject changes or movement over a longer period of time. Full HD and HD time-lapse settings are available, too. Also, there is a Clips Video Mode present for in-camera video creation, including the ability to use audio transferred to your SD card.
In-Body 5-Axis Image Stabilization
In-body, sensor-shift image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 4 stops with any lens in use and compensates for camera movements that become especially noticeable when working with telephoto shots, macro imagery, and long exposures. Furthermore, this unique image stabilization system works across five axes to compensate for vertical angle rotation, horizontal angle rotation, horizontal shift, vertical shift, and rolling camera shake movement. This range of detected movements serves to benefit traditional still image shooting as well as movie recording and working with moving subjects more effectively. Additionally, image stabilization can also be used when framing shots, for more accurate compositions, by half-pressing the shutter button.
121-Point Contrast-Detect AF System and 8.5 fps Shooting
Lock on and track subject matter quickly and effectively in order to guarantee tack-sharp imagery by using the E-M10 Mark III's upgraded 121-point contrast-detect high-speed imager AF system. Users can also access Touch AF functions via the rear LCD and will benefit from excellent tracking performance. Also, the E-M10 III can shoot at speeds of up to 8.5 fps with the ability to record burst of up to 22 raw frames or 36 JPEGs. A low-speed 4.8 fps setting is available with no limit to the buffer.
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- Durable body features two dials, a directional pad, and shortcut button for fast, intuitive control.
- Built-in Wi-Fi is available for direct connection to a smart device and a QR code setting can be accessed for faster connection and setup.
- The 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD can tilt downward 45° and upward 85° for use at odd angles.
- Touch control provides direct access to various functions: shutter release, AF area selection, AF area size adjustment, AF touch pad, frame forward/backward, magnified playback, Live Guide, Super Control Panel, Art Filter, Wi-Fi connection, video controls, video effects, video teleconverter, and timer.
- For eye-level viewing a 2.36m-dot EVF is available, which features an improved magnification of 1.23x for increased comfort during use.
- A mechanical shutter with a 1/4000 to 60 second range is present alongside a silent electronic shutter function with a 1/16000 to 30 second range.
- Built-in flash with guide number of 19' at ISO 100 for illuminating dark scenes.
- One SD card slot is available with support for UHS-II media.
- External flash units can be used via the hot shoe.
Other Camera Features
- Silent Shutter Mode eliminates shutter noise and other electronic sounds to benefit working in nature, concert halls, or other sound-sensitive locations.
- Advanced Auto Mode analyzes the scene and subject in order to select the best possible settings.
- Scene Mode features various presets for optimizing camera performance to your subject matter, including People, Motion, Indoors, Nightscapes, Scenery, Close-Up, and more.
- Fifteen Art filters are available to add some flair to your images, including a new Bleach Bypass option to provide an old film feel with a silvery, glossy feel on metal textures.
- Advanced Photography (AP) Mode offers access to various creative modes, including Live Composite, Live Time, Panorama, HDR, Silent, Keystone Compensation, Focus Bracketing, Multiple Exposure, and AE Bracketing.
- Live Bulb and Live Time settings can be used to produce creative long exposure imagery. Live Bulb lets you hold the shutter open for up to one minute and Live Time lets you press the shutter button once to open the shutter and then press again within a minute to end the exposure.
- Live Composite is a unique long exposure mode that allows you to gradually build up an exposure over time without overexposing key elements within the frame. This mode works to only record newly detected light sources over time, and allows you to watch as an image develops, making it ideally suited for photographing star trails or other moving light sources.
- Interval shooting is supported for up to 999 frames with 1 second to 24-hour exposure intervals.
Please allow us up to 3 working days to process all non-fragrance orders that are showing as in stock. If the order is urgent, please follow up the order with a free phone call to our online team 0800 20 20 91.
Fragrances ordered before 1:00pm will go out the same day intended for next day delivery nationwide*. T&C's apply.Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions page for full details around free overnight delivery.
Hot Deal orders: All ‘Hot Deal’ items (The product name is followed by (HD)) require 7 to 12 working days for delivery as these are back ordered items and subject to availability. If the product is not available it can take longer than 12 working days and you are eligible for a full refund thereafter, prior to this, a 10% charge will be applied to the refund as these products are ordered in specifically for you. You will receive weekly emails to update you on your purchase indicating the next expected delivery date. We may not be in touch straight away as we will only email you once we have updated information to share.
Back ordered products: These items will say 'Order Now' on our website and will not say 'In Stock' or have an "HD" in the title. These orders require 7 to 12 working days for delivery and are subject to availability. You may cancel at any time for a full refund. You will receive weekly emails to update you on the progress of your order. We may not be in touch straight away as we will only email you once we have updated information to share.
Please do contact us at [email protected] if you have any queries regarding your order.
* Please refer to delivery page for full information.
General Returns Please choose carefully as we are not obliged to refund or exchange due to a change of mind as per the Consumer Guarantees Act.
For Online Purchases: You can return an item for a full refund within 7 working days providing the item is in the same condition it was in when purchased i.e. Brand New. Once an item has been used* it cannot be returned for a refund. Items must be returned with all included accessories and packaging. You MUST have the original receipt for a refund, without this receipt we will not refund the item or accept it into service. If an item is faulty, it will fall under our Warranty Policy as described below and will not be eligible for a refund. We do not sell used items and will not accept any item with any indication that it was used. In such cases, the item will be returned to the purchaser.
Backorderd and Hot Deal Item Return Policy: All ‘Hot Deal’ orders are specifically ordered in on your behalf. If you choose to cancel the order after it has been placed and falls inside the stated 12 working day delivery time frame, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 10% of the order total or $20 whichever is greater. Hot Deal product names on our website end in (HD) to indicate this is a ‘Hot Deal’. We will get in touch at least once a week to update you on your order, if you do not wish to wait after 12 working days we will refund you the full amount. Normal back ordered items (These are products that are simply out of stock) do not incur a cancellation fee and can be cancelled at any time.
Please Note: All returns are subject to inspection by ourselves and/or our service department. Returned products must be in the same condition as received including all packaging and accessories, items must be completely unused. Faulty items will be covered under our Warranty Policy. Refunds will be performed using the same method as original payment. However, if paid by cash, we may need an EFTPOS card to refund to, as we may not have sufficient cash to perform the refund. Refunds will not be issued if it has been more than 7 days since the date of purchase.
Online orders and the 7 day return policy. The 7 day return period for online orders begins on the date of shipment and only includes working days as the online store is not open over weekends. For our full Returns Policy, please view here.
Final Sale Items Return Policy
Final Sale items cannot be returned for a refund, store credit or exchange. If you return a Final Sale item to us, it will be shipped back to you at your expense. Consumables such as batteries are also considered Final Sale and are therefore non-returnable. If there is an issue with a Final Sale item that you have received, please contact us here.
* Mobile Phones - A mobile phone is considered to be used if a SIM card has been inserted into the phone.
Write Your Own Review
Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)